Please send your suggestion or complaint by post to: Free a Girl Foundation, Hendrik Figeeweg 3 G10, 2031 BJ Haarlem, The Netherlands. You can also call us on +31 (0)23-2049400 or send an email to email@example.com
- As soon as we receive suggestion or complaint, it is assigned to the right person or department.
- You will receive a confirmation within a week, which also states when you will receive an answer.
- After carrying out an investigation, we will take the steps needed to ensure the report is dealt with adequately.
- We aim to respond to a report within one month, otherwise we will notify you if the procedure is delayed. This may be the case, for example, if specific steps need to be taken in one of our project countries.
- A report is considered settled if we are convinced that we have done everything reasonably in our power, and in proportion to the gravity of the complaint, to respond to the report adequately.
- If you have submitted a report and are not satisfied with how it has been handled by Free a Girl, you can contact the Netherlands Fundraising Regulator (CBF). The CBF will then deal with the complaint.
- All complaints are registered.